Sunday, December 6, 2015

Happy Birthday, Lisa!

Today is the fabulous Lisa Lara's birthday!   She's a fun lady with seriously mad coloring skills.  She's like my sensei when it comes to coloring.  Love you, Lisa!  Hope your birthday is super fantastic!

Be sure to stop by the blogs of my comadres who are also helping Lisa celebrate:  Amy, Tonya, Laura, Lenae and Kimberly.

The Details:  Mama Elephant Photo Bomb, Copics, Simon Says Stitched Rectangle die, Waltzing Mouse Stitched Scalloped rectangle die, Neenah 110lb cardstock, PTI white and blue cardstock, Wink of Stella

I'm entering this in Seize the Birthday without Holiday Stamp Topping and Allsorts #340 CAS

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how darling! BTW my post is up now. Sorry for the confusion. I'm not computer savvy. Oops

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! You have some mad skills yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Tonya - your coloring skills are mad too!! Great job on this fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That has got to be the cutest stamp set. Oh my golly. I love love love your card Toni. That is so nice of you to think of me. I miss getting together with you girlies. Love love this fun birthday card. Sure gave me a smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful CAS card for Allsorts.
    Thank you for joining us this week.
    AnyOldCraft (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super cute card! Love your coloring - amazing!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining our CAS challenge at allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!